Frustrating forced missions. Do them... no choice!
Complete the area or forever languish without story progress.
Fight for your life in unavoidable encounters.
... only to lose your way in the whatever dungeon.
I took a scalpel to these disagreeable tropes of JRPGs which have never really appealed.
DOTARIA maxes out the allowed space of the world editor.
The game is one giant overworld map. From the towns to the plains and plains to the caves,
everything happens on one continuous unbroken screen.
You can explore freely in this world. Go at it: collect
the luminescence of Demon's Stones (Makonseki), save princesses
from the clutches of the demon lord, search for legendary armor,
make a run at the last boss and kill him dead.
Your sword will shimmer when enemies are nearby,
and you'll learn magic spells during your open journey.
The game will end if you reach 0 HP in a battle, so be sure to save!
Gameplay totals around 2-3 hours your first time.
* Created with RPG Tkool XP RTP (free):
* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.
* Please play the trial version to confirm compatibility.
- Work Number
- File / Size
- RJ108898.zip / 3.98MB (4168404Byte)
- 1.5GHz or greater
- 256MB or greater
- 100MB (500MB or greater recommended)
- Necessary Tools
- To view this work, you may need to install the Japanese language pack on your PC. For more details, please refer to [ How can I install the Japanese language pack? ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.