|Last Modified :||Apr/03/2016|
|Age Ratings :||
|File Format :|
|OS Platforms :||
- The fun pre-fight dialogue cutscenes and endings have been recorded!
- "Survival Mode," in which you keep fighting until your one life bar is depleted, has been added as a new feature!
- Various challenges have been added, as well as features for replayability! If you clear them, something nice might happen?!?
- It's possible to play with two players or see a match between CPU-controlled characters.
- In addition to this title, the following two titles have been included!
"Super Moon Fighter" (1996)
"Super Moon Fighter X" (Released in 1994 for the X68000 computer, requires an emulator)
You can play a total of three Moon Fighter games! Please enjoy playing and comparing them.
This is a fighting game with strong emphasis on action. Easy to input commands, which are very helpful for beginners, is an added feature!
* This game is the Chinchilla Softhouse arrangement version of "Super Moon Fighter," a game produced and released by the doujin circle SPRITE in 1996.
Those who don't buy will be punished in the name of the Moon!
- Work Number
- File / Size
- RE107456.zip / 407.41MB (427196279Byte)
- 1GHZ or greater
- 512MB or greater
- 800MB or greater
- 16MB onboard video memory, 640x480 display
- 9.0 or greater
- DirectSound support
- Necessary Tools
- To view this work, you may need to install the Japanese language pack on your PC. For more details, please refer to [ How can I install the Japanese language pack? ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Correction: typos