Everybuddy, I've been so silent! But look it's me! And my Japanese is much more dai-bu-jou!
But you know what? There's still lots of hard words I dunno!
Today let's follow 3 hanashi-stories about me and some rilly muzukashii nihongo.
If my language is good I can haz cuddles?
- The Konnyaku Dialogue (the mistress falls in love with konnyaku jelly working at a confectionary shop)
- Drippy (the mistress wants to learn beautiful Japanese, but her teacher is a slang-crazy hipster gyaru!)
- Poems of Great Literary Import (the mistress asks a science teacher about the meanings of Hyakunin Isshu)
Listen to the phenomenally talented voice actress Maki Izumi tapdance through 11 linguistic styles!
* 2nd in the Maki Izumi series!! Be sure to check out "Maki Izumi no Hyakunin Isshu!" (RE028696)
- Work Number
- File / Size
- RJ092795.zip / 89.02MB (93345051Byte)
- MP3 support