"If you can catch me, I'll leave you alone!"
In this world, saying I love you is mundane. Commonplace.
It's not the same as saying I'm happy.
Play as protagonist Shigeru as he spends 7 conflicted days with girlfriend Yuka - or is that really what she is?
Experience the shyness, laughter, and rainbow of emotions as a couple, and think of what happiness means.
- Help Shigeru find his happiness
- Abandon logic and rely on your physical feeling
- Your eyes, ears and heart will tell you what's right
A compelling ADV game about young love
Created by Luv-Kraft: Gin Satou
- Work Number
- File / Size
- RJ070101.zip / 183.05MB (191943878Byte)
- Pentium or greater
- 65536 colors (True Color 16bit) or greater
- Necessary Tools
- To view this work, you may need to install the Japanese language pack on your PC. For more details, please refer to [ How can I install the Japanese language pack? ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.