|Last Modified :||Feb/05/2014|
|Series :||Dai Senjutsu Series|
|Age Ratings :||
|File Format :|
|OS Platforms :||
You control the German army against computer-controlled Allies in historical reenactment battles.
(Of course you can also play as the Allies. You can also play Player vs Player)
Scatter the enemy as commander of such divisions as the SS Armored Battalion with state of the art weapons, and the Grossdeutschland Division.
Lament the second-rate, used gear that was deployed to lesser divisions.
There are many ways to enjoy this game.
* New additions to Ausf H-1 R-2
- bugs fixed
- added full screen / window toggle
- added approximate difficulty ranks to battles when choosing
- changed parameters for aircraft, anti-aircraft weapons
- distinguished explosive projectiles from armor piercing rounds for all weapons
- improved CPU AI routines
- updated artwork for some weapons
- added new scenarios: Battle of Mokra, Battle of Wizna
* The full shareware game has 21 real historical battles spanning 1939 to 1940.
(Until the Battle of Britain + bonus last battles of Operation Sea Lion)
* Please download and enjoy the trial version (updated Feb 4, 2014) with 3 playable battles.
- Work Number
- File / Size
- RJ065242.zip / 68.4MB (71718722Byte)
- Necessary Tools
- To view this work, you may need to install the Japanese language pack on your PC. For more details, please refer to [ How can I install the Japanese language pack? ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.